Aantal uren per week
Dit is de rol
With a diverse development team you will work to add value with integrations and enable processes across systems for end users. End users can be internal users, but also customers. In addition, integrations (APIs) are also a product within our digital proposition. Integrations have become a primary part of our landscape and is an important component within our (IT) strategy.
On a daily basis you are in contact with your team (architects and developers) and your stakeholders (mostly other POs of end-user products). You will speak to stakeholders to understandthe request, after which youwill createthe user story and maintain the backlog. With your integration architects your discuss the definition of ready. Then it is your important task to give the requests the right priority as there is always more demand than supply. We work on the basis of the SAFe framework for all changes within the organization. This provides tools for you as a PO for prioritization, but also for the way of working and managing stakeholders.
At Boels/Cramo we are making the transformation to scrum / agile. With this we want to enable the agile teams to be self-organizing and you get the mandate of the management to arrange this with your knowledge and skills.
The portfolio of integrations is divided into 2 POs of which you are 1. The other PO is located in Stockholm. How it will be divided in the short term and especially in the long term is still up for debate. We are especially curious about your view on this and how you ideally see this working.
You are involved in:
- Stakeholder management with all its responsibilities
- Create and managea healthy backlog
- Translating business requirements into functional solutions
- Creating the user stories so that the development team can build the solutions
- Be available for questions from the developers and provide further specifications when needed
- Developa vision on integrations, together with the other PO integrations
- Testing existing and new functionalities
You are part of the change office team and you report to the headof change management.
The Boels Family
With over 7,000 colleagues, 750 branches in 17 countries, the family business Boels is one of Europe's leaders in the Rental Industry. The Orange IT Team in Sittard and Stockholm consists of enthusiastic colleagues in different roles.
As Product Owner Integrations you bring the following:
- Higher professional education or university education (Technical (IT) or economics)
- Several years of experience as a PO, Project Manager or Business Analyst
- Discuss and coordinate is you second nature
- Fluent (spoken and written) in Dutch or English
- Able to act and communicate at different levels within the organization
- Able to manage expectations with internal customer and external suppliers
Most of all you are a team player, know how to manage stakeholders on all organizational levels and understand politics in organizations.
What we offer
If you join Boels as Product Owner Integrations, you do that for a good reason. We will value your skills and that is why you can expect the following from us:
- Competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience between € 3.243,- and € 4.633,-.
- Eligible for yearly bonus program
- 28 days of leave per year (and the possibility to buy a maximum of 5 additional days)
- Freedom to work from home or at our head office in Sittard and flexible start and finish times to fit around your personal commitments.
- Travel allowance to Sittard and if you work partly from home, you will receive an adjusted allowance for this.
- Boels Rental invests in your development to your knowledge and skills stay up-to-date.
- Special Boels discounts on electronics, weekends away, collective insurances and hiring with a substantial staff discount, among other things!
Do you think you this role fits to your knowledge and experience. Then this vacancy as Product Owner integrations is your next step in your career. Apply directly via the button. Do you still have questions? My name is Stephan van Lamoen and I am happy to answer any of them via WhatsApp on +31 6 43 84 29 60. Will we hear from you?