Dit is de rol
About this position:
The global Leadership Development Consultant is responsible for developing and implementing a global Leadership development framework, customized for the Boels/Cramo Group organization and business. This framework includes Leadership competencies, programs, assessments & digital solutions, tools and internal/external platforms.
The Leadership development consultant translatestrends and developments from the market into opportunities for Boels; from idea to implementation. S(he) collaborates closely and aligns initiatives with the Global Talent Manager, who is responsible for talent programs and performance management.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- International responsibility regarding the design and implementation of company wide leadership development portfolio for HQ support and operational leader audiences.
- Shape and implement a leadership development framework of behaviors, skills, know how and learning paths, to help increase internal mobility and retention of leaders.
- Design and implement blended learning solutions, digital tools and learning platforms in alignment with our LMS, in collaboration with IT and Operational Excellence.
- Translate trends and developments from the market into opportunities for Boels; from idea to implementation.
- Connect with the local business to align local with central initiatives in the optimal mix
- Collaborate with People Services on planning and organization of leadership development programs and initiatives
- Support and stimulate continuous learning culture and learning communities of leaders within Boels Group
- Vendor Management – Manage external vendors. Collaborate with the Purchasing department on establishing new vendors, purchase orders, and invoicing.
- Shape and deploy coaching, mentoring and assessments for leaders.
- Responsibility for the international Traineeship program within the Boels Group
Who are we looking for:
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or related field.
- Programmanager role in a fast paced and constantly changing international environment
- Design and delivery of leadership development programs and virtual, blended learning methodologies
- Executive coaching & assessments
- Knowledge and experience with continuous learning and learning communities
- Partnering with third-party vendors on the design of custom learning programs
- Vendor management & budget
- 5+ years experience in “blue-collar” international environment
- 5+ years experience in leadership development role(s)
- Stakeholder Management
- Organizational sensitivity
- Result driven
- Effective communication
- Adaptable and agile work approach
- Analytical skills
- Strategic thinking
- Change Management
- English language business level proficiency