Aantal uren per week
Dit is de rol
As a CISO at Boels, you will have the strategic responsibility for cyber security and data protection. Cyber security is an important area at Boels. Together with IT Management you have the overall responsibility for the cyber security and data protection field. You will work closely with the business, both strategically and operationally.
Today, there is a good security culture at Boels and your responsibility will be to maintain and further develop the cyber security area. In this role, you will for instance:
- Manage our information security management system including internal and external audits.
- Maintain and develop a good collaboration with other teams and stakeholders through steering committees and groups.
- Manage the full lifecycle of cyber security and data protection aspects including processes such as compliance, vulnerability management, risk management, application security, threat intelligence and monitoring.
- Continuously revise and update policies and procedures within the fields and ensure they are being followed
- Advise and hold trainings internally to create and maintain security awareness
- Support team members in their daily work and continuous performance management, wage-setting and annual salary reviews.
With over 7,000 colleagues, 750 branches in 18 countries, the Boels family business is one of Europe's leaders in machine and tool hire. Our values describe the way we work. Firstly, we are proactive. Together we get things done and go that extra mile. With our dedication, we deliver the best results. Secondly, we think and work as one company. We share our ideas and our ways of working. Are there problems? We solve them together! Because together, we are one big orange family!
This is what we are looking for
We see that you have a big interest in the cyber security field and have a good ability to lead others towards a common goal. Perhaps you are also taking part of the latest news in the field on your spare time, where you can provide valuable insights internally about new findings. You understand the importance of communicating your knowledge in a pragmatic and trustworthy way and have the ability to delegate and use all resources in the organization.
To succeed in this role, we also see that you have:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related technical degree.
- At least 3 years of experience as CISO
- A few years of experience from a leading position, preferably from a tech/SaaS company
- Extensive experience in the field of cyber security and have a good understanding of cyber security and data protection align.
- Demonstrated experience with information risk, security and compliance management
- Good communication skills and ability to translate complex technical issues to business language. It is a pro if you have experience in the order-to-cash process from a business perspective
- Fluent in English
- Certifications in CISM, CISSP, CISA, CRISC or similar is a plus
What can you expect of Boels?
If you come to work with Boels Rental as a Business Integration Developer, then you do that for a good reason. We will value your skills and that is why you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience.
- 28 days of leave per year (and the possibility to buy a maximum of 5 additional days).
- Freedom to work from home or at our head office in Sittard.
- Flexible start and finish times to fit around your personal commitments.
- Travel allowance to Sittard and if you work partly from home, you will receive an adjusted allowance for this.
- Boels Rental invests in your development to your knowledge and skills stay up-to-date.
- We keep you fit with our bicycle plan and company fitness.
- Special Boels discounts on electronics, weekends away, collective insurances and hiring with a substantial staff discount, among other things!