Aantal uren per week
Sittard, Dr. Nolenslaan 140
Dit is de rol
Boels pit stop
As a Real Estate Consultant German speaking you will be responsible for searching/finding and contracting new business premises. How will you do this? You will map the market and actively approach brokers, property owners, buyers and sellers. You have or will build a network in the real estate world, and maintain and expand this network. You will make acquisitions and conduct negotiations. Because commercial thinking is your second nature, this is easy for you. If you have your eye on a property you will set to work drawing up the necessary presentations, purchase and investment analyses and drawing up and assessing contracts (or having them drawn up). All of this you do together with your colleagues, from Sittard (NL) as a Real Estate Consultant for the DACH countries (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). In addition, you will support the team with administrative, data support and other relevant activities.
The Boels Family
With over 7,000 colleagues, 750 branches in 17 countries, the family business Boels is one of Europe's leaders in machine and tool rental. Together we form one big orange family!
The orange team in Sittard where you can belong consists of enthusiastic colleagues in different roles and under construction. The team consists of a mix of personalities. There is a lot of laughter but people also work very hard.
The orange team and you
Persuasiveness and someone with perseverance: you are it and so you fit within our orange team. To also become the best Real Estate Consultant German-speaking at Boels, you have:
- Completed (at least) a Bachelor education
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience and affinity with real estate acquisition
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Proactive attitude and no fear of making mistakes
- A good command of the German and English languages both verbally and in writing, Dutch is an advantage
You get a great deal
If you come to join us as a Real Estate Consultant German, you will not work for nothing! We are happy with your qualities and that is why you can expect this from Boels:
- A salary that matches your qualities and experience, between € 2.744,- and € 3.920,- gross based on a fulltime gross monthly salary (40 hours)
- 25 days of leave per year, which can be accumulated to 28 days (and the possibility to buy a maximum of 5 additional days)
- Travel allowance to Sittard, a company car is among the possibilities
- Boels Rental invests in your development so your knowledge and skills remain up-to-date
- With us you stay fit with the bicycle plan and company fitness
- Special Boels discounts on electronics, weekends away, collective insurances and renting with a substantial staff discount!
Is this vacancy for Real Estate Consultant German in Sittard a bull's-eye? Apply immediately via the button. Still have a question? I am happy to answer via WhatsApp at +316-4108 5663 or via email: email@example.com. Will I hear from you soon?