Dit is de rol
Hi, my name is Francine and I am currently seeking a Hire & Sales Controller for our Boels Rental Hire Direct Office in Manchester! Your role will involve the processing of customer enquiries by telephone, email and face-to-face, ensuring that they are dealt with promptly and effectively. If this sounds like fun, then this vacancy could be right for you!
Boels Pit Stop
As a Hire & Sales Controller at our Manchester Hire Direct Office your working hours will be Monday to Friday, 0730hrs to 1700hrs and you will be responsible for liaising with sales team and other functions to ensure prompt, efficient and reliable service delivery for our customers.
At the front of house, you will be accepting customer equipment orders over the telephone and working with our depots to ensure that customers’ orders are fulfilled promptly and effectively. Your problem solving skills will be invaluable when it comes to meeting our customers’ needs and communicating with external re-hire partners to source additional equipment.
As an efficient Hire & Sales Controller, you will be maintaining regular contact with your customers to check if they have any new requirements and making outbound telemarketing calls to current and prospective customers. You will be adept at maximising all hire and sales opportunities with every call that you undertake.
At the back of house, you will be kept occupied with placing orders on the Boels Rental IT systems for re-hire equipment for customers who are being looked after by the Hire Direct team in Manchester.
Finally, you’ll be arranging for the collection and return of items at the end of the hire period and ensuring that our customers have received the best experience possible.
The orange team
The orange team in Manchester to which you can belong consists of five enthusiastic colleagues. You will work collaboratively to ensure that your customers receive their orders at the right time and to the right location. This depot is conveniently located right by a ½ mile walk from Manchester Piccadilly Station. Want to know more about Boels? Check out our story here.
Come join the Boels family
‘Good geographical knowledge of the UK!’ ‘A top understanding of the plant/tool hire or construction/civils industries!’ 'Not afraid to make outbound sales calls': It's you, so you fit into our orange team. To also become the best at Boels as a Hire & Sales Controller, you have to:
- Offer at least 2 years of experience within the plant hire or construction industry on a busy hire desk or similar environment. ESSENTIAL!
- Be able to confidently make outbound sales calls and work to KPIs. ESSENTIAL!
- Be organised and able to forward plan and problem solve.
- Be experienced in using windows and/or other hire inputting computer systems
- Have excellent customer service skills and tactful communication, coupled with a friendly and courteous telephone manner.
You get a lot of Boels
If you come to work with Boels Rental in Manchester as a Hire & Sales Controller, then you do that for a good reason. We will value your skills and that is why you can expect from us:
- A salary that suits you and the job.
- 33 leave days per year including official bank holidays.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay.
- Boels Rental invests in your development to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date.
- Extras such as the cycle to work scheme.
Is the job of Hire & Sales Controller in Manchester a bullseye? Upload your CV now. Do you still have some questions? I am happy to answer via 'phone/SMS/WhatsApp on 0031 639 111 121. Will I hear from you soon?