Dit is de rol
Boels pit stop
Boels Rental is experiencing an interesting and challenging phase: a period of growth and transition. A period in which you can make a valuable contribution to the processes and practices within the Financial Accounting department as a Senior Accountant at our headquarters in Sittard.
As Senior Accountant (32-40 hours per week) your primary responsibility is to ensure accurate, complete, efficient and timely general ledger accounting both on a national and international level. You deliver month end and year end close in time and of high quality. You ensure compliance to accounting standards and Boels’ internal control framework. The combination of your approachable personality and your substantial knowledge makes you a valuable team member who can share knowledge and coach assistant accountants in the areas of your primary responsibility.
Additionally, you’re responsible for preparation of annual statements and audit files, both for group and statutory audits (national and international) and communication with the auditors. As Boels is constantly growing, you will support and ensure successful integration of your areas of responsibility for the newly acquired companies. With your critical eye you identify opportunities for improvement, and your passion for process optimization makes you an enthusiastic initiator of various projects.
Your future colleague has the following to say about the position: Within this role, you have a major responsibility for the periodic closing and reporting of Boels. We are also constantly working as a team to improve our processes and your ideas can make a difference. In addition, we have great fun together as a team, and we enjoy to lunch together.
The Boels family
With over 7,000 colleagues, 750 branches in 17 countries, the family business Boels is one of Europe's leaders in machine and tool rental. Together we form one big orange family!
The orange team in Sittard to which you can belong consists of 17 enthusiastic colleagues in various disciplines. Everyone in the team has their own specialization. You share a passion for Finance and IT and everyone is willing to go the extra mile for our fast growing, international organization. This ensures a great working atmosphere where everyone can learn a lot from each other.
The orange team and you
Team player and enthusiastic; that’s you, and so you’ll fit within our orange team. To become the best Senior Accountant at Boels, you also bring along the following:
- A completed Bachelor or Master education in finance or economics;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in an international environment;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, experience with SAP is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Pro-active and hands on, problem solving skills;
- Process-oriented and passion for continuous improvements.
For this role, we're looking for a candidate who is available at least 32 hours a week.
You get a great deal
If you come to join us as a Senior Accountant, it’s for a reason. We are happy with your qualities and that's why you can expect this from Boels:
- A salary that rewards your qualities and experience;
- 25 days of leave per year, which can be built up to 28 days (and the possibility to buy a maximum of 5 additional days);
- Boels Rental invests in your development so your knowledge and skills remain up-to-date;
- With us you stay fit with the bicycle plan and company fitness;
- Special Boels discounts on electronics, weekends away, collective insurances and renting with a substantial staff discount, among other things!
Is this vacancy for a Senior Accountant in Sittard a good fit for you? Apply immediately via the button. Still have a question? I am happy to answer via WhatsApp at 06-4108 5663 or via email: email@example.com. Will I hear from you soon?